Wigton Windfarm Limited (“WIG”) has advised that at the meeting of its Board of Directors (“Board”) held on January 30, 2024 and through a subsequent Board resolution on February 2, 2024 the Board considered certain adjustments to the composition of the Board and its Sub-committees.
The Board appointed Allison Philbert and Joseph Issa as non-executive independent Directors of WIG effective February 5, 2024.
Composition of the Sub-committees
As previously disclosed, Dennis Chung was elected Chairman of the Board effective January 12, 2024 and given his election as Chairman he was accordingly removed as a member of the Sub-Committees of the Board of which he was a member. This necessary change resulted in the full consideration of the membership of the Sub-Committees and the following adjustments to the composition of the Sub-committees of the Board have accordingly been approved and/or made:
- Removing Dennis Chung from the Audit and Risk Committee and the Nominations, Compensation and Human Resources Committee;
- Removing Nigel Davy from the Finance and Investment Committee;
- Removing Dan Theoc from the Finance and Investment Committee;
- Adding Dan Theoc as a member and chairperson of the Audit and Risk Committee;
- Adding Hugh Johnson to the Nominations, Compensation and Human Resources Committee; and
- Effective February 5, 2024, adding Joseph Issa to the Finance and Investment Committee.
In relation to the removal of Dennis Chung from the Audit and Risk Committee, the reason for such is as aforesaid and is in no way related to any disagreement in respect of accounting principles or practices, financial statement disclosure or any other issue impacting the Audit and Risk Committee or his ability to properly carry out the functions delegated by the Board.